Sunday, February 14, 2010

Literary Orange


We are SUPER excited to be a part of the 4th Annual Literary Orange at UCI! This is an all day event with authors, speakers, and signings! This is an all day event, presented by Public Libraries, UCIrvine and UCI Libraries.

ABC members have the chance to volunteer at the event and attend for free. We need volunteers to run shifts from either 8:00AM- 12:00pm or from 1:00pm-5:00pm, or both. Volunteers will need to show guests in, collect name badges, pack books, etc. Please comment below if you can volunteer and which shift you can work.

What: Literary Orange
Where: UCI Student Center
When: April 10th 8AM-5PM
Keynote Speakers: Dean Koontz and Karen Joy Flower
Authors and Books: http://www.literaryorange.org/authors.php

11 comments:

  1. I can volunteer!!! and I can do either shifts, whichever spot is needed more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can volunteer either shift =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can volunteer for the 8am to 12pm shift! =) I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can volunteer for any of the shift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can volunteer for the 8am to 12pm shift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm commenting on Christian's behalf =D

    Christian Dubeau can volunteer an 8-12pm shift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can do either shift as well. Looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do we pay for this event?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can pay online at the Literary Orange website (linked above) by credit card and pay pal or in person the day of. They cannot guarantee tickets if you wait and it will be about $10 less expensive online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new can I still volunteer?
    I can work either shift.
    -Caroline Gomes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually Caroline, our volunteer positions are all filled at this point. But we hope to still see you there!

    ReplyDelete